NOC Engineer in Malta
Tain and Betting Promotion are looking for one more NOC Engineer to join our 24/7 team in Malta. You will be working in a small, agile team supporting the systems of our casino and sportsbook platform. Our platform powers dozens of gaming websites and provides sports events to hundreds of thousands of players worldwide.
We are looking for someone who have strong technical skills and don’t have a problem rolling up their sleeves to make things right. The function of the NOC Engineer is to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance of our platform by maintaining system, monitoring, identifying, troubleshooting and rectifying any issues.
NOC Engineer Tasks
- Proactive monitoring of all production networks, servers, applications and services
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical/operational teams
- Perform basic troubleshooting and operational tasks such as deployment of patches and script execution
- Single-Point-of-Contact for all communication in relation to production issues
- Manage, maintain and improve ticketing system and surrounding processes
- Notify customer and third-party service providers of issues, outages and remediation status
- Other duties / projects assigned by management
- Participate in a 24/7 shift rotation schedule being; day, night, rest, off
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience working in a 24/7 mission critical environment
- Basic system administration skills on Linux and Windows Systems
- Basic database administration skills (SQL)
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work shifts including weekends, in a 24/7/365 NOC environment
- Previous experience in the gaming industry will be considered as an asset
Apply via LinkedIn or our Careers Page
Founded in 1999, Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products including a market-leading gaming platform and payment gateway. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Play’nGo.
About Betting Promotion:
With a foundation in trading, we provide B2B sportsbook and betting solutions to the gaming industry. Betting Promotion has been around since 2003 and is one of the market leaders for betting-related services.