Helpdesk Agent in Malta
Tain and Betting Promotion are seeking to expand the Helpdesk team. You will be working together with our team from our Malta offices, the Tain Helpdesk provides first line support to its customers, suppliers and partners around the world. We are looking for an energetic person to join our growing company.
• Acting as a first point of contact for all Customers and third party providers.
• Handle customer communication in relation to incidents, service requests, roll-out of new features or other related matters in a timely and professional manner.
• Liaising with other departments to resolve customer queries in a prompt manner
• Monitor TAIN’s products, and ensure the continuity of services provided to the customers.
• Schedule and perform TAIN platform and products demonstrations to prospective clients and provide training sessions to newly signed clients as well as existing clients.
• Keep up to date with all Tain products on offer and maintain a high level of knowledge about our in-house software and third party tools alike.
• Be prepared to take on additional ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- Entry Level
- Customer Service
Find more information and apply via LinkedIn
Founded in 1999, Tain is one of the most established content and technical services providers in the online gambling industry. Tain’s strengths are its in-house products including a market-leading gaming platform and payment gateway. Tain has also integrated top-tier game providers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, and Play’nGo.
About Betting Promotion:
With a foundation in trading, we provide B2B sportsbook and betting solutions to the gaming industry. Betting Promotion has been around since 2003 and is one of the market leaders for betting-related services.